Text Week Advertising Policy
The Text This Week Advertising Mission Statement
The Text This Week sees advertising as an extension of our mission. Through advertising, we seek to make church leaders aware of resources to assist them in their life and ministry.
The Text This Week Advertising Policy
The Text This Week accepts advertising that is: (a) deemed valuable and inoffensive to our readers, (b) not inconsistent with the publications' objectives and editorial convictions, and (c) not incompatible with The Text This Week's vision and mission.
- The Text This Week may accept or reject advertising at its sole discretion at any time with full reimbursement being made and/or request that changes are made to the advertising copy or pictures/illustrations. Furthermore, the publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason it fails to publish an advertisement.
- The Text This Week does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse any product, program, or service advertised, unless otherwise indicated.
The Text This Week Advertising Guidelines
- It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all legal requirements relating to the marketing and sale of products or services advertised. By providing such advertisements to The Text This Week, the advertiser represents that they have done so.
- Advertisements are accepted and published upon the representation that the agency and/or advertisers are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof.
- In consideration of The Text This Week's acceptance of such advertisements, the agency and/or advertiser will indemnify and hold The Text This Week harmless from and against any loss or expense resulting from claims and suits based in the contents or subject matter of such advertisements.
The Text This Week Ad Copy Specification
Maximum file size: 40k File type: Send image as a JPG, PNG or GIF file. We only accept rotating GIF images on the home page, but not Flash. No audio. You must send URL for your image to be hyperlinked.
We accept 728 x 90 horizontal banners and 300 x 250 rectangle banners; 40k maximum file size.
Ad copy must be received at least 15 days prior to the start of the ad run